When you open an account with RiverLand Federal Credit Union you become a member, a share holder, and an owner.
RiverLand's commitment to the well-being of its members and the community extends
beyond merely providing products and services. Take a look!
Should I Join RiverLand Federal Credit Union?
As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, our earnings
are returned to our members in the form of lower rates on loans, higher dividend
rates on savings and investments, and convenient fee-free services. Our FREE checking
accounts, FREE debit
cards, FREE phone
banking (toll-free), FREE online
banking, extensive ATM Network,
affordable low-rate loans, and no annual fee MasterCards allow
you to conveniently manage your accounts any time, regardless of where you live.
We’ve made it easy and affordable to join RiverLand. To join now,
complete our membership application and
follow the instructions to mail in your application, identification documents
and $5 initial deposit .
Credit Union was originally chartered as an occupational Credit Union. Membership
eligibility may be based on your employment. Please see the complete list of Eligible Employer Groups listed below.
Family members of a current RiverLand
member may join. The following family members are eligible for membership: spouse, child,
grandchild, great-grandchild, stepchild, parent, grandparent, great-grandparent, stepparent, sibling, stepsibling, adoptive relationship, and household member.
In our support of the Arts in New Orleans, RiverLand Federal Credit Union membership is extended to all members of the New Orleans Arts Council.
Once you join RiverLand
Credit Union and establish your membership, you may remain a member for as long
as you like even if your membership eligibility should change.
If you are employed by, or are a retiree of, any of the companies below, you
are eligible for RiverLand Federal Credit Union membership. If you are a family member
of a RiverLand member, you're eligible too!
- Entergy Corporation
- Entergy Contractors
- Cox Communications
- Arts Council of New Orleans
- Crescent River Port Pilots' Association
- New Orleans-Baton Rouge Steamship Pilots' Association
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Teche Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Community Ministries
- Christian Health Ministries
- McDermott, Inc.
- Associated Office Systems
- Personnel Consulting Group
- LM Wind Power
- Infinity Engineering
- Daughters of Charity Services of New Orleans
- Alternatives Living, Inc.
- ITC Holding Corp.
- Finance Authority of New Orleans
- Royal Productions
- Gulf Coast Social Services
- Ebersole & Associates, Inc.
- Human Services Management & Investments, LLC
- Refreshments Solutions
- Canizaro, Cawthon, Davis
- Worley Catastrophe Response
- L.H. Hayward & Company
- Koerner Company
- Veterans Administration of New Orleans
- Individuals employed within the Poydras Plaza Complex